Commercial Water Damage? Let Us Help.
If your business has been damaged in Oklahoma’s storms, Burggraf Disaster Restoration can get you back on your feet quickly.
We have over 50 years of experience in disaster restoration, from clearing up water damage to mold remediation.
Flooded? Don’t wait to contact us. Call now, get on the waiting list, and as soon as waters recede, we can get out and help you start to recover.
Call us today and get your business back up and running as soon as possible..
Get On The List
Why Choose Burggraf?
- More than 50 years of disaster restoration experience.
- Over 40 full-time employees with professional training and certifications, as well as extensive field experience.
- A 40,000 square foot facility filled with top-of-the-line equipment and a fleet of trucks for any size job.
“We have had several fire sprinkler failures that have caused water damage in the last few months. Burggraf Restoration has been very dependable and reliable. They have responded in a timely manner every time we have asked them to do anything.”
“Their quick response has reduced the damages that would have occurred if action was not taken… They have a high level of competence dealing with water infiltration. I would recommend them for any project that you have.”
– Chris Hudgins, Director of Bond Projects and Energy Management
Tulsa Public Schools
What Our Clients Say
What happens next?
1) We’ll call within one business day to confirm you are on the waiting list. We’ll continue to call to check in on the status of your business. Once the flood waters recede, we’ll get a crew out there.
2) We will assess your property and determine what needs to be done. Depending on the damage, we may need to tear the walls down to the studs and rebuild all the damaged areas. We do this to three feet above the water line to make sure we get everything.
3) Let us know if you are paying with flood insurance or with cash.
The sooner you call us, the sooner you can get things back to normal.